Friday 27 April 2012

First Ever Blog

Hello there fellow bloggers and readers.

Just a little introductory blog to let you guys know what it is that I'm doing here. Not that I'm altogether sure myself! 

I like the idea of sharing my life in London (and sometimes beyond) with other people. There's a lot to do and admire - and therefore a lot to share. I plan to do a lot of posts surrounding life in London and all there is to do here but I have a lot of other interests too which I would like to write about.

A lot of my initial blogs will be a little back-dated as there are some things I think readers might be interested in, but after i've got those out of the way I will move onto some more current topics! 

Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy. Please do let me know your feedback or if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Rosie!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment